Attorney & Staff Profiles
Selected for Super Lawyers Rising Star
"Super Lawyers" is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Read more [+]
Admitted to practice: Florida
- Law School: University of Miami, J.D., 2003
- College: University of Florida, B.A., 2000
- High school: Naples High, 1996
- Masters of Laws in Taxation
- Florida Bar; 2004 through Present
- Title Agent for Attorney's Title Insurance Fund, Inc.
- Bayshore Cultural Arts: Vice President; June 2006 through Present
- Bayshore MSTU: Board Member; January 2007 through Present
- Chamber of Commerce Member; January 2008 through Present
- Naples Interagency Member; August 2007 through Present
- American Bar Association Member; 2003 through Present
- Collier County Bar Association Member; 2005 through Present
- National Association of Realtors; 2005 through Present
- Florida Association of Realtors; 2005 through Present
- Naples Community Advisory Board; 2008 through Present
- Better Business Bureau Accredited; 2008 through Present
- Florida Bar Foreclosure Task Force
- Naples-Marco Island Real Estate Attorneys' Council; 2008 through Present
- The American Society of Legal Advocates, Top 40 Trusts & Estates Lawyer Under 40
Robson Powers - Attorney at Law
Robson David Charles Powers, Esq. is a practitioner in a wide variety of high stakes litigation from commercial disputes, breach of contract cases, real estate disputes, probate and trust disputes, personal injury matters, and foreclosure defense. Robson graduated cum laude from the University of South Florida in 2009 with a Bachelor of Arts in International Studies with Certificates in Latin American Studies and Portuguese. He then received his Juris Doctor degree from Stetson University College of Law in 2012 where he was the recipient of the William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award. In 2016 Robson was selected by The National Black Lawyers as "Top 40 Under 40" in the State of Florida. Membership into The National Black Lawyers "Top 40 Under 40" organization is by invitation only and is extended to individuals who exemplify superior leadership, reputation, and results.
Prior to joining the firm, Robson litigated cases throughout the state of Florida and represented clients in personal injury matters, criminal defense, and federal civil rights cases. Earlier in his career, Robson interned at the United States Attorney's Office Middle District of Florida, assisting federal prosecutors in all aspects of litigation and was active in Stetson's Juvenile Justice Initiative and aided professors, lawyers, and judges, in addressing social justice issues within the law.
Robson is a member of the Florida Bar, the Collier County Bar Association, and the Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar. Robson enjoys giving back to the community and served as president of the governing board at Imagine School at North Port. In his free time he enjoys outdoor activities such as running, camping, and kayaking with family and friends.
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Amber R. Mondock, Esq.
Amber R. Mondock, Esq. practices in the areas of estate planning and real estate. Amber graduated suma cum laude from Seton Hill with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. She then received her Juris Doctorate degree from Ave Maria School of Law. During her time at Ave Maria School of Law, Amber was the Managing Editor of the Law Review. She also was a recipient of the St. Raymond of Penyafort Award for excellence in written advocacy and her outreach in the community was recognized with the school's pro bono service award.
Admitted to practice:
Kevin Willkomm - Attorney at Law
Kevin Willkomm, Esq. joined the firm in 2010 where he handled short sales, eventually overseeing the short sale department. He later worked with business formations and estate planning and now focuses entirely on real estate document preparation and closings.
Kevin graduated Cum Laude from Florida Gulf Coast University with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and received his Juris Doctorate degree from Ave Maria School of Law. He is a member of the Florida Bar Association.
When time permits, Kevin enjoys volunteering as a wrestling coach at Naples High School and is a member of the Knights of Columbus.
Jeanne James - Office Manager
Kara Abramoff - Probate/ Estate Planning Paralegal
Kimberly Willkomm - Law Clerk
Nabil Joseph - Law Clerk
Tammy Maschinot - Senior Short Sale Negotiator
Luvins Saint Fort - Real Estate Closer
Roxanne Benitez - Real Estate Closer
Desiree A. Boissiere - Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant
Darbi McKeever - Litigation Legal Assistant
Kerri Pilger - Real Estate Closer