Naples Probate Attorney
Call (239) 262-5303
Do you want to make sure that your family doesn't have to endure the process of probate when the time comes to pass on your estate?
Maybe you have been named an estate administrator and are unaware of what steps you need to take to successfully close your deceased loved one's estate in the Collier County probate court.
Are you facing a dispute over a will and need to prepare for probate litigation?
No matter how complex the situation, the Naples probate attorneys at the Law Office of Conrad Willkomm, P.A. can help.
Why Hire Our Naples Probate Lawyers?
- We've handled 1,000+ estate plans and 100+ probates in Florida
- Low, flat fees with no hidden costs
- We handle all aspects of estate planning, trust litigation, estate administration etc.
- 5.0 out of 5.0 AV® rating for ethical standards and legal skill
- Dozens of 5-star reviews from past clients
- Founder selected for Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠
We understand how difficult it can be to navigate the probate process, which is why we have dedicated our working lives to helping Naples residents both draft probate avoidance strategies and successfully resolve their deceased loved ones' probates, even in intestate succession cases (dying without a will). Discover how we can help you.
How Our Probate Attorneys Can Help You
Our team offers a variety of probate-related services including:
- Probate Litigation: If you have found yourself in the middle of probate litigation and need legal representation, our firm can help. We have successfully resolved over 100 probate cases and are familiar with probate laws. We can skillfully assert your rights.
- Estate Administration: During probate, you may be facing various types of challenges, including litigation, selling real estate, dealing with legal claims against the estate, and resolving tax issues. Our lawyers can help during the estate administration process to ensure all legal issues are resolved.
- The Probate Process: For a deceased loved one's probate case to be closed, the administrator must complete specific steps. Unfortunately, the probate process can be extremely exhausting and time-consuming, even for those who have experienced probate before.
What Exactly Is Probate?
Probate is the legal process of establishing the validity of a person's will after they pass away, as well as the distribution of the decedent's estate according to their will. The duties of the personal representative are complex, and the process can take a long time, especially if there is any disagreement over the terms of the will.
At the Law Office of Conrad Willkomm, P.A., we are well-versed in the probate laws in Florida, and we are prepared to offer the legal counsel, guidance, and representation that you need to navigate the probate process as quickly as possible. We can also help you avoid probate through proper
estate planning. Speak with a member of our team as soon as possible to learn how we can help you.
Don't Face the Probate Process Alone – Call Our Naples Probate Attorney Today!
Need to create a strong estate plan? We can help you ensure that you successfully avoid probate. Faced with the probate process? We can help you distribute your loved one's estate according to their wishes and state laws. Our trial-tested team can help you with even the most complicated probate cases.