When one homeowner laughs off home owner association's rules, it is a serious issue. In order to make sure your community remains a functioning, welcoming and uniform place, there has to be order. When one homeowner breaks rules and gets away with it, it encourages other homeowners to follow suit. Worse, when you fail to take these violations seriously, you could be sued by an owner that is selling their home.
How We Can Help
We can help you come up with the necessary rules and make sure they are being followed.
- We can help you construct a letter with a description of the violation
- We can help you levy a fine against a homeowner if they continue to defy the regulations
- After a homeowner has been warned and fined, a lien can be placed on their property
- If the violation continues, you can seek a court order mandating the homeowner resolve the issue
- If all else fails, you can initiate foreclosure proceedings
Violations Could Be Worse than You Think
We can help you review and update your governing documents to make sure your property values and legal rights are protected. We provide legal services at a fair price and can make sure your association avoids the legal pitfalls of community living. To ensure your community continues to function properly and remains a desirable place where individuals want to live, sometimes it is necessary to bring in legal counsel. It is your responsibility to address violations that impact neighbor's value of their property- but we can help you. To secure the quality legal assistance you need, contact the Law Office of Conrad Willkomm, P.A. now!